Monday, October 31, 2011

More natives

Hi, I've finally managed to write a new post for the blog! I've been painting a lot recently so you will probably see some painted miniatures and terrain the coming weeks! The first miniatures I've started to paint are some more native warriors for my ongoing VSF project. And when I was painting some new reinforcements, I decided to partially repaint the older natives as their shields were quite boring! So I've added some black and brown patches to represent a cow's hide. First of all the partially repainted miniatures.

And secondly some reinforcement which will be used as elite unit as they wear rings in their hair. The units contains nine warriors equipped with assegais, spears and knobkerries, the chieftain is equipped with a knobkerrie and wears a ring decorated with feathers.

A close up of the elite warriors, I've decorated their shields in the same way I did with the older natives.
I hope you enjoyed this small update!

Greets,

2 comments:

Rodger said...

Very nice painting. The skin colour looks really good.

The Angry Lurker said...

They're really good and you never can have enough of them.