Sunday, October 16, 2011

Landingcraft

Hi, here's a picture a recently assembled 1/76 landingcraft made by Airfix. This model was made without a plan as I lost it when I was moving all my wargame related materials to the attic. The model will be used for my Pacific project as part of the Marine landing units. I hope to build some other landingcraft for the transport of both men and machine. As I have three Marine battalions and one Combat engineer battalion that will need to island hop!


I hope to buy the last units and vehicles that I need for this project at Crisis in Antwerp. Otherwise I will need to buy some kits online which I don't like due to the high postage rates.

Greets,

1 comment:

Paul said...

Its a nice kit, good skills without the instructions, the figures a bit of a loss though.

Regards Paul