Matakishi's Tea House: Impondo Zankhomo, The Horns of the Bull is a set of rules for fighting the Anglo Zulu War of 1879 in miniature.
You will need some six sided dice (D6), a pack of normal playing cards and a few ammunition and shaken counters as well as miniatures and scenery to play.
This book contains:
- Comprehensive rules for fighting engagements involving British and Zulu forces.
- Four scenarios with maps and orders of battle; Rorke's Drift, Crossing the Nyzane River, Isandlwana and the disaster at the Intombe.
- A construction guide for building the mission at Rorke's Drift.
- A guide to painting Zulus.
- As well as further articles on scenery making and miniature painting.