Wednesday, July 24, 2024

Steel Fist Miniatures: Price Rise Forthcoming!


Steel Fist Miniatures: I'm afraid that an inevitable increase is imminent. As you will be aware costs are rising and my metal costs have increased by 23%. This will be the first price rise I think I have made since owning the business. The higher costs are impacting everyone and I fully expect that it will lead to less figures being purchased across the hobby.

I'd like to take this opportunity to reiterate that nearly all sales go into making more sculpts etc, as this is a hobby-business for myself too. I may also have to remove a few packs too - mainly some Samurai and Renaissance accessories - which are now on older moulds and so are a challenge to keep stocked up and no longer viable to cover the cost of new moulds etc. I'll adjust prices sometime in August. It's not something I want to do and I hope that everyone will be understanding. To add a positive note - there are new figures at both the master mould and sculpting stages and so there will be some Summer releases too. More previews to follow. Thanks again for support - both past and future. Simon


No comments: