Sunday, June 9, 2024

Snarling Badger Studios: New Deth Wizards Tabletop Wargame


Snarling Badger Studios: Welcome to Deth Wizards, a miniatures-agnostic tabletop wargame where you and your friends take the role of powerful Necromancers, commanding your undead minions against the villages and heroes of the land of Deth. Designed to play solo, co-op, or as an adversarial skirmish game, Deth Wizards is created by Adam Loper and Vincent Venturella for 1-4 players.

From the book: "The world is cruel... especially to those who think as I do. At a young age, I was driven from all comfort and home, exiled and made to learn how to survive. Eagerly, I studied dark tomes, learning forbidden knowledge and harnessing my talent. Now, I have grown into someone else - some... thing else - and it is time to return for those who cast me out." 

Use any fantasy miniatures you'd like to conquer the land of Deth and build your Necromantic power. Enjoy a deep campaign system that allows you to choose your villianous schemes, playing each mission in either normal or advanced mode for addtional challenge, and potential reward. Check the rules here


No comments: