Monday, May 23, 2022

Acheson Creations: Cease Trading 31/05/2022 Announcement


Acheson Creations: At the end of the day on this date I will cease trading in regards to figures, buildings and large scale terrain products. After this date I will continue to manufacture some of the Bulk Buys, contract cast for other companies and market Books, Magazines and Comics. Now is the time for anyone interested in buying the masters and rights to these ranges to contact me.

Due to the large volume of orders coming in at the moment there are delays in shipping orders back to the customers but, all orders will ship even beyond the 31st of May. I just ask for everyone to be patient due to this large volume of orders. Remember... get those final orders in by the end of the day on the 31st of May. I would like to take this opportunity to thank all of our customers for their business these last 22 years.


No comments: