Sunday, September 22, 2013

Anarchy Models: HD Stencil System - Camo and Detailing Kickstarter Update



Anarchy Models: A great range of stencils to add camo, detailing, symbols and words to your miniatures, scenery, car, bike or whatever you like. I have been using stencils similar to these for a few years on my own models. Having been asked several times "how did you do that amazing "freehand" on my work (which normally was not freehand at all), I decided there was a market for such items, and so this project was born. I have been wanting to do this Kickstarter for about a year now, and finally the time is right to do it! 




I have just updated the main page , and we now have painted pics or concepts for almost all items. The Freebie list has been given some love, and we now stand at a total of 13 freebies, and the next 3 have been announced. Designs total now stands at 25, with the next 3 unlocks listed. If you have any thoughts on the freebies, or things you would like us to try and add, please to comment. Many thanks to all you great backers, Brian. Interested in pledging? Take a look over here.

No comments: