Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Joek Miniatures: Autumn Sale

Hi, I just found this news that Joek Miniatures is doing an autumn sale it has been going on since the 10th of october so hurry as I don't know the deadline. The promotion is 20% off when using the discount voucher/ code 20%FF. Happy shopping!

"Well, it's been a little while. Apologies folks - life changes and other odd stuff have contrived to slow things down somewhat here at JoeK Mini towers. How long it'll take to back to properly pumping out new figures, I'm not entirely sure at the moment - there are some in progress, but it's a bit slower than I would have hoped! However, it doesn't mean I'm not plotting and planning all the time - which I am! Anyway, as a way of easing the pain somewhat and in another way to get some funds together (which always helps), I'm doing a nice sale on ALL the JoeK Mini/zO figures whilst the current stock levels last..."


No comments: