Thursday, June 14, 2012

Gamecraft Wild West Buildings

Hi, I've recently received the permission of a fellow hobbyist at the Lead Adventure Forum to show some of his excellently painted Gamecraft Wild West Buildings. To be honest I had never heard of Gamecraft Miniatures before as during the last months, years lots of new small terrain company has been founded all using the great laser cutting machines. As many of these companies Gamecraft miniatures has cheap and nice modular buildings but what's different? Gamecraft has tons of them almost covering all scales and eras. Enough talking here are some pictures of one of their Wild West building painted by Verderer. First of all we have the assembled and painted kit from the Gamecraft website, I think this particular kit costs around €14 what a good price for a basic building.


Here are some pictures of the painted example by Verderer! I really love the chosen color scheme and was amazed by the level of detail that's on the kit just look at the windows and doors!

On this picture you can clearly see the excellent roof detail that has been added by Verderer himself!


4 comments:

Phil said...

Great houses, the style is excellent and the colurs perfect!

Wargame News and Terrain Blog said...

Indeed, the washed white and the red facade are great! A real piece of art, me think.

Eli Arndt said...

I'v only purchased a single one of their buildings so far, but was very impressed.

I'll be purchasing more to be sure.

-Eli

Wargame News and Terrain Blog said...

However I still prefer to scratch build terrain I'm really temped by these as a base construction for modifications.