Wednesday, January 25, 2017

Agema Miniatures: War Elephants - Removable Howdah Option


Agema Miniatures: More Elephants! As followers of this page (that would be Facebook) will probably know by now, I've been trying out various options to create flexibility and variety with our War Elephant; specifically how you can switch between 'configurations' easily. 

We have the blanketed elephant ready to production mould now, and as you will have seen previously we have two bareback riders to create an 'un-towered' version of the ancient equivalent of the tank. This latest iteration is a simple to build mdf tower within which you can add a crew from our existing Libyan foot figures. The tower takes a few seconds to put together and can be permanently fixed in place, or as in this case I've tacked it on with the view that I can easily remove the tower and revert back to bareback crew or even a 'naked' beast should I wish. I haven't stuck the crew's shields on the outside so you can get a good look at it. I've put this tower together without glue it's that quick and simple. Let me know what you think!

No comments: