Sunday, January 30, 2011

More jungle bits

Well, I entended to stop building jungle terrain but I couldn't resist. This time I made four small vegetation bases and two large obstacles which will be used by natives to protect their villages against large predators or simply to block British railroads.

Maybe I will add more jungle. As I can be used for both 28mm and 20mm with a bit of imagination. But first of all I need to paint some miniatures!


The four small vegetation bases made with the same materials as my other jungle pieces.


The rear of the two rather large barricades, how large are those Mbuij Mayian predators?


The front of the barricades, the obstacles are made by using all sorts of twigs from my stashpile.


Obstacle 1, decorated with the usual mix of aquarium plants.


Obstacle 2, ready to hold of some predators or british supply trains!

Greets,

7 comments:

Beccas said...

They look really good.

Paul´s Bods said...

They look very good. What did you use for the posts?
Greetings
Paul

Yori said...

Very nice indeed!

Dan said...

They look great. Hope you show them when they are put into use on the gaming table.

Al said...

Nice variety of stuff

Paul said...

Very nice work!

Wargame News and Terrain Blog said...

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment!

@Paul's Bods: the posts are made from all sorts of twigs.

@Dan, I hope to use them when I finally manage to paint some more natives and base all my figures.

Greets,