Sunday, September 19, 2010

Lots of Wargames Factory on the paintingdesk!

Hi, here are some pictures of the miniatures I managed to paint last week. I was really astonished by the amount of 28mm miniatures I have painted that single week they almost outnumber 6 months of painting! Enough talking now some pictures!

First of all 9 25mm Hinchcliffe highlanders, these miniatures aren't part of any project but were a motivation to actually start painting my napoleonic French. The miniatures aren't based for any ruleset, so I decided to base them in groups of 3. That way it was possible to use all the miniatures I had. I really like the painting on these command figures especially the officer and drummer.


All the stands together, ready to be based and stored. Note the fixed bayonet on the second highlander from the right, second row.


Next are my generic native horde which will be used in every possible setting! These miniatures have been waiting on my paintingdesk for months but now they have finally recived their final brushwork. up to the basing and varnish!


Also completed is my British navy contigent, ready to engage the natives!


The follow pictures are part of my ongoing napoleonic project which aims to rebuild Napoleon's grande armeé! (Need to paint a lot of these buggers!) The first miniature is a soldier from the line infantry or more specified the light infantry due to his blue trouser. But I ain't so picky so he could also be used as ordinary line infantry!


Another fusilier.


Yet another fusilier.


Perry French napoleonic standard bearer, this miniature I like the most!


And the last miniature I managed to paint is "Dulle Griet" the crisis give away 2009.


I hope you enjoyed the pictures!

Greets,

2 comments:

Andy said...

Really like the "generic native horde".

What colours did you use on their skin ? Any chance of some more detailed pics when they are based and ready for action ?

Grtz

Wargame News and Terrain Blog said...

The colors used are GW's chaos black for the basecoat, then a layer of scorched brown and as last a drybrush of scorched brown mixed with a bit of skull white.

De miniaturen zullen uiteraard op mijn blog verschijnen wanneer ze uiteindelijk klaar zijn voor de actie! Hopelijk zo snel mogelijk.

Groeten