Friday, September 24, 2010

My flock stock

Hi, it has been a while since I posted some news due to school! But today I want to share with you my basing materials mostly flock and static grass. The basing material is of all sorts of manufacturers such as Noch, Busch, Faller and has been gathered from different shops throught out France, Germany, Belgium, the Netherlands and Luxemburg. My flock supply is stored in a cabinet with 3 shelves in my wargame room next to my working desk.

Here's a picture of the first shelf which contains moss, pieces of slate, wood-bases brown flock and swamp grass. I mostly use the swamp grass to create an unique sort of mixture to base my junglepieces but I also used it to base my Spanish windmills.


The second shelf contains almost all sorts of flock stored in coffee jars so it's easy to use them. You can also see 2 sorts of large flock pieces which I use to make trees and to decorate terrain and miniature bases.


The last shelf contains: Kornfeld flock, really nice chunky pieces of flock and 2 sorts of flock. The kornfeld flock will be probably used to decorate voltigeur bases and the nice chunky pieces will be used allround.


I hope you liked this post about the more logistical side of wargaming!

Greets,

No comments: