Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Artizan and Wargames Factory on the paintingdesk!

Hi, finally I've stopped with building terrain and started to paint some miniatures again. I suddenly felt the urge to paint because I want to play some Africa/VSF/monster games and I don't have any figures which I can use! Well, it isn't much but finally I can show you at least one finished figure (except the base) it's an explorer for my Africa/VSF adventures. The explorer is made of various plastic bits from Wargames Factory and is painted with GW paints. Next are my generic natives this time I managed to paint the spears, shields and part of their tunic. I also textured the bases with filler so they are ready to be textured with PVA and fine sand. I really love these figures because of their dynamic poses! (WIP)


As part of my smallest project: civil wars I managed to basecoat and texture the figures. (WIP)
















I've also been painting my native gladiator converted with Warlord Games roman sprue and a metal Uruk-Hai head. (WIP)
















Here you can see my naval contigent for my Africa adventures. The sailors are made by Wargames Factory just like the officer. However the officers right arms is from the Perry Miniatures plastic ACW cavalry. The officer is the best conversion I did, he really adds some personality to the group he commands.
















I hope you enjoyed the pictures!

Greets,

No comments: