Sunday, February 7, 2010

15mm: ACW fences

Hi, here's a post about my 15mm ACW fences. These fences that I've made a while ago were part of a small ACW-project which I never finished.

The fences were made of bamboo sticks which were crossed and glued together. The bases are made of hardboard-strips which have a length of 13 cm. The entire piece was painted brown and drybrushed with a lighter brown (almost creamcolor).

After that I flocked some parts with static grass that I had stored in my supplyboxes. I made 11 of these fences so I can fence a line of 1 meter and 43 cm. Enough fences for now but I have enough bases left to do another 10. The fences already served in Europe during a small WW2 game set in Normandy (not really historical correct :p).

Will they ever serve in the ACW? I don't think so, ...

Greets,


No comments: