Sunday, January 31, 2010

Pulp-terrain: the tomb of the dragon emperor


Hi, here some nice terrainpieces I found at a local store in Belgium, It's a small cartonboardbox with several terracotta soldiers in it. The standing figures are 13.50 cm high.

The box contains:

- 1 horse
- 1 soldiers kneeling
- 2 different standing soldiers
- 1 functionary

Costprice: 3 or 4 euros!


Text inside the box, what it means I don't know my Chinese isn't the best! Probably about the terracotta army, etc ...


The figures in the box.


The figures standing.

I hope I inspired some of you to build the tomb of the dragon emperor for some pulpgames of just the lair of a mad but artistic scientist!

Greets,


2 comments:

Yori said...

Superb souvenir from Belgium :) I wish I had them in my shop. Only Budha miniatures are available in my local stores :(

Wargame News and Terrain Blog said...

They aren't really a souvenir just an overstock of cheap statues.

Budha's I also have a collection of those :D

Greets,