Friday, January 22, 2010

Scratchbuild WW2 fleet


Hi, I'm finally posting again, the exams are finished! Now just waiting for the results ...

The next project that I'm presenting is my scratchbuild WW2 fleet, the ships aren't based on real ships they are just made with some artistic freedom. They are based on extremely hard cartonboard on which some pizzas are packed. The waves are made with filler which I smeared on with a small square stick.

The paintjob is done with just some cheap hardwarepaint; colours used are Fuij as basecolour and Tenerife for the drybrush part. The water will be painted in Mykonos blue and a lighter tone of blue that isn't named.

All the ships were constructed from plasticcard, cartonboard and pieces of wire fences. (for the turrets)


Four torpedohunters.


Two aircraftcarriers.


A tanker and hospitalship.


Four battleships.


Six submarines.

I hope you enjoyed my first new post!

Greets,


No comments: