Saturday, January 9, 2010

Ral partha's tarzan and a native queen


Here's a picture of my Ral partha tarzan! Ok, his real name is less exiting :p Also on the picture, you can see a native queen and the 3 velociraptors. All this miniatures are part of my VSF-pulp based adventures in a lost world inhabited by natives, dino's and mad Prussian scientists!



The tarzan-guy is also an inspiring one, I'm planning to make a treehut for him and his ape companions. The native queen has also inspired me to make some other terrain!

But with the exams on the doorstep everything is on a hold (maybe some posts with a few pictures that I had already taken for emercency purposes :p).

Greets,


2 comments:

Game Master Rob Adams said...

The non-tarzan, tarzan guy has a lot of splaining do to about the overgrown lizards. Also why are the Prussian scientists always mad? Can't they ever be happy with what they have invented? I mean come on!

Wargame News and Terrain Blog said...

:p mad scientists = mad inventions = not much constrictions for scratchbuilding warmachines and other stuff! :D

Greets,