Monday, May 10, 2021

Pulp Figures: 1066 - Saxon and Norman Miniatures Kickstarter Already Succesfully Funded!


Pulp Figures: This Kickstarter is the launch of the new 1066 Miniatures that I have been obsessively working on for several years now. It will help to pay for moulding costs and production.

It introduces a new production concept that maximises the variety of heads on most of the figure sets in order to give your armies enormous numbers of individual characters within your ranks. I've achieved this by working directly on the figure masters before they are production moulded. While this has been fun for me it has also been huge work! I hope the attention to detail shows!

The line comes initially in two factions: Saxons and Normans. Each faction has a Skirmish pledge level and a full on, 'I want all the figures Army Pledge'. Look over the options provided carefully and help me and Crucible Crush put these figures into production. This is your chance to get these new figures at a special Kickstarter exclusive pricing. Check all pictures and the full Kickstarter here






No comments: