Sunday, December 27, 2015

Westfalia Fantasy Battles: The Halfmen Army - Pugnacious Halflings Kickstarter Ending Soon


Westfalia Fantasy Battles: Better watch your kneecaps... here come the Halfmen! This is a range of 'heroic' 28mm scale resin miniatures for collectors and gamers. 


I was adding another miniature to the stretch goal list to celebrate the 25k on the 25th. She's not part of this Halfmen project but a preview on the micro-project that we hope to run in Feb/Mar 2016. She'll be £3 as add-on and 1 copy will come for free with every pledge above £75. Michael made me some early Christmas gift that I am happy to hand down to our backers. The Halfmen cart will have an artillery option! I add one gun for free to every cart sold in this campaign. I'll offer the gun as separate item after the campaign since every wagon can potentially hold 3 guns. Check it here as it's ending very soon!



No comments: