Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Reaper Miniatures: Reaper Miniatures Bones 3 Kickstarter - Victoria Miniatures Figures Coming


Victoria Miniatures: Hi Folks, I’m very excited to announce Jake and I have been invited to create a special project which will be a part of the current Reaper Bones III Kickstarter. This will be a special 'guest spot' for a Victoria Miniatures piece, and will appear approximately half way through the campaign. This piece is being specifically designed with Bones in mind, it will be cast in grey PVC, not the usual Bones white.





I assure you I have no intention (or the cash) at this point, to retool the entire range in PVC. This project is currently a one off, that will give me the experience of working on project for metal tooling, and will expose Vic Minis to a whole new audience. It will be a good learning exercise, and I look forward to hearing customer feedback. It gives Jake and I the chance to make a big plastic kit without the usual risk and expense. Best of all Bones will enable us to offer if for an insanely cheap price if purchased as part of the KS. It will also be available after the KS from Vic Minis, and we have lots of resin add ons already in the works. It’s still a work in progress so I'll be posting some more pics in the next few days.

No comments: