Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Steel Fist Miniatures: New Brass Etched Nobori and Transfers


Steel Fist Miniatures: I have been racking my mind ages to find a solution to make realistic samurai flags. White metal either looks like a beam or is to brittle, also you cannot get realistic length. Another reason is when you apply transfers, they look flat but the flag has creases which is not right.



So I'm pleased to announce the release of these new brass flags that come in two sizes, first long nobori, and second large heraldic rectangle for daimyo o uma jirushi. As you can see I have assembled one, and in the coming days will paint one apply transfers, and then put folds in it. I will be uploading them to the website later they are £2 each. However they will come with the nobori pack now instead of white metal. So now you should be able to make very realistic samurai standards 




No comments: