Thursday, October 31, 2013

Anvil Industry: Afterlife Kickstarter Update!



Just found out that the Afterlife kickstarter was aleady funded after some hours! Here's the update from the company regarding the stretch goals: Well Charlie and I have been sitting here in shock and awe for the past 3 hours, and we hit our funding target in 2 hours 39 minutes. This is an order of magnitude faster than I possibly expected and we are really excited that so many of you are getting behind our project!!


So what's next? The plan was to hit the funding goal and hopefully a little bit more over the course of the two weeks, I have a few small stretch goal ideas but nothing concrete prepared as I wasn't expecting to have to think about stretch goals just yet. Its very important that we don't over-stretch ourselves and end up delivering late or delivering a substandard product, however I'm going to have a really good think and in a couple of days come back with some solid stretch goals!

No comments: