Friday, August 16, 2013

Mantic Games: Mars Attacks Miniature Preview!


Mantic Games: Yes, it's our first ever Mars Attacks miniature! It's a test piece we've done for promotional purposes, and there might be a few tweaks still to come, but we're already massively excited - and the community seems to agree! A post went up on the Mars Attacks Facebook page earlier today, and the response has been really positive. Here's a preview!

He looks a bit stiff but he looks just like in the movie! I just hope they won't be sold at £5.00 a piece as with the licenced Mongoose Judge Dredd Miniatures. If these are sold at the same price as their other plastic boxes I would probably buy some. Just thinking ... though they were plastic but not sure now I think about it. 

Does somebody know if they are plastic or metal?



2 comments:

Knight of Infinite Resignation said...

I was very sad when the prices actually went UP when Warlord took over Judge Dredd. I was about to buy in, but changed my mind.

Wargame News and Terrain Blog said...

Same here but I have recently read a very interesting forum discussion involving Mongoose, some sculptors and other persons as it seems that the margin even when charging £5.00 is still very small.

Shame but I can't find the forum again but as a result of the high prices they surely will have lost many buyers such as you and me.

Cheers