Saturday, August 24, 2013

Joek Miniatures: The Dragon Huntress


Joek Miniatures: The Dragon Huntress has been added to the webstore! The only problem the store is down but here's the news on how to get one anyway: "Apologies, but I've decided to temporarily shut down the main store - I'm busy trying to sort out a few bits and bobs with it, and actually make it slightly more user friendly (TO ME :p). Most figures are currently in stock however, so if you want to buy anything, simply give me an email with what you want, and I'll sort it out for you! As for the Dragon Huntress, you can order that by reading the next few lines. Click on this Ordering link and buy away! All the other Joek Minis are in the usual place in the store, but for whatever reason, the damn thing messes up when I put it on there!"


No comments: