Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Grekwood Miniatures: More Zombies Inbound!


Grekwood Miniatures: I'm not sure if people might have seen these already, but I just thought I would share a little WIP photo of an up and coming zombie range, which will hopefully be out sometime next month. 16 zombies, all in fancy dress, so they are in Halloween style costumes, or going to a random fancy dress party. This photo was taken a week or so ago, so they have changed since then, but you'll get the idea.


GIVE-A-WAY - On another note, I'm having a give-a-way on my Grekwood Miniatures Facebook page, so if any of you have Facebook, and want to have a chance at winning one of the following items just simply do the "LIKE" the page (not the photo). You don't have to "SHARE" the image, but it is appreciated. Here's a link to the image/page. Only people who have liked my page will be entered into the draw. Okie dokie, Cheers, Comment etc etc are always appreciated.

No comments: