Monday, April 22, 2013

Fireforge Games: Upcoming Plastic Mongol Cavalry!


Just found these interesting pieces of infomation scattered on the internet but I'm looking forward in more information from the guys at Fireforge Games themselves to confirm! Take a look at the following information and picture I found. Very interesting and useful for Mongols, Eastern forces for Lord of the Rings or the Dothraki for Games of Thrones!

"I was expecting some 3-ups of upcoming models and I was right! I was expecting the new models to be some sort of Arab forces but they were actually Mongols and they were beautiful! I spoke to the guys and they will be light Mongol cavalry armed in variety of ways manufactured in plastic while heavy cavalry(not shown at the show) would be resin(if I understood right).

At first I thought it was a surprising choice but then I remembered that the Mongolian 'Golden Horde' invaded Europe and in Poland they clashed in major battle at Legnica against combined forces of Polish, Teutonic, Templar and Hospitallier armies so actually Mongols are a great choice for next 'faction' as they have fought all guys in the existing range." Source: Fireforge Forum



No comments: