Monday, June 25, 2012

Copplestone Castings: Return of the Zanzibari!

Hi, I've just seen that Copplestone Castings has released their old Zanzibari sculpts once more! I have been a great fan of them but wasn't wargaming yet when they were still sold by Copplestone Castings. I have been seeing them go for mad prices on ebay and was hoping that they would be released once more with other great sculpts that were withdrawn from production. Recently Copplestone has also sold his remaining stock of exclusive characters for Darkest Africa but I was too late and all of them sold out before I even had heard the news!

Enough about the history of these miniatures. I really love these miniatures because they look quite exotic and can be mixed with European expeditions or they can be used as an exclusive Zanzibari trade column or expedition. I'm eager to buy these miniatures and try to paint them in their great white uniforms (damn white!) so I can use them in my Mbuij Mayi saga (a mix of modest VSF, Colonial mayhem, Wild West and lots more) as guards of the ambassador of Victoriana! These miniature are sold in two packs and retail for £11.50 a pack what a good price for these long awaited miniatures.


No comments: