Thursday, November 10, 2011

Zulu impi assembled!

Hi, here's some more progress on my Wargames Factory Zulu's. Not as much as I wanted but all the Zulu's are finally assembled and based on five eurocent pieces. With all these steps done I can now give them a black basecoat all by hand! I hope to finish them this long weekend as I have ordered a box of Perry Miniatures Ansar which will probably arrive monday or tuesday. As soon as they arrive expect a full review of these beautiful miniatures!

The loot of this years crisis will also appear as soon as I finished this bunch of Zulu's. But here's a small list of things you can expect to see within several days. First of all two boxes of Airfix Bofor guns and their tow trucks, two Airfix Scorpion kits, two Hät guns, some small Black Cat Bases items, Foundry Victorian police, European and African civilians and some other bits!

So stay tuned for more miniature madness!

Greets,

3 comments:

Rodger said...

Nothing wrong with miniature madness.

The Angry Lurker said...

Loot is always good to see.

Wargame News and Terrain Blog said...

Thanks, the loot will follow swiftly!