Sunday, January 13, 2019

Grey For Now Games: New Publisher For Test of Honour - The Samurai Miniatures Game


Grey For Now Games: For those of you who don’t know me, I’m Graham Davey, writer of the original ruleset. Andy Hobday and I developed the game, and now we’re making plans for taking things forward.

I’ve set up a company called Grey For Now Games, to become the new publisher (if you could see my miniatures collection, you’d know what inspired the name!), and the brilliant team at War Banner will be handling casting and delivery. Grey For Now Games is a design company run by me, Graham Davey, set up to manage the production of future products for Test of Honour. Andy Hobday will of course be contributing with his creative input and valuable advice, while War Banner will be handling casting and fulfilment. In time, the plan is to develop more games, but for now the focus is on Test of Honour.


No comments: