Saturday, August 26, 2017

BigRedBat: New Gridded Deep-Cut Studio Gaming Mats


BigRedBat Ventures: Deep-Cut Studios have manufactured some gridded mats in different sizes for me- these are useful for games such as “to the Strongest!” and “Rommel.”  N.b. I also sell similar, ungridded mats.

Above is the Russian steppe mat- I now have this with 10cm and 15cm grids, or without a grid, in 4’ x 3’, 6’ x 4’ and 8’ x 4’. I’ve also added new 10cm and 15cm grid sizes for the plains mat and new 10cm and 15cm grid sizes for the Sagebrush steppe mats (above; I use if for Southern Europe and the Middle East) Deep-Cut mats are printed on a thin, light cloth and can be washed, ironed, and folded or rolled away for storage. Hills can be placed on top or even, if shallow, underneath. I regularly export overseas. These mats (along with many other designs) can be found in the BigRedBatShop. Please note- if you want any of the mats in a different size or printed with a different grid overlay (hexes, for example) please drop me a line via the shop and I can arrange it.







No comments: