Sunday, April 12, 2015

Bad Squiddo Games: All Female Miniature Range and New Upcoming Shieldmaidens!


Bad Squiddo Games: So what is my project? Well firstly I'm stocking as many "decent" female miniatures as I can get my hands on. Believable, appropriately dressed for whatever they're doing. Not existing purely as sex objects, they are going to war, not to bed. 


I have found there to be more of them out there than I first thought, which has been really encouraging. I only found them because the companies themselves emailed me. Sometimes manufacturers just have a few hidden in larger collections, so hard to find if that's specifically what you are looking for. I'm hoping with my shop (well not hoping, knowing, it has been happening) that people can buy the odd models from different ranges without getting stung for multiple postage, especially when I start getting more from various countries. One click, boom. And it'll give a good bit of promotion to those companies doing what I believe to be, the right thing.

ALSO! I am launching my miniatures range at Salute of shieldmaidens, normal...shieldmaidens.. that you can slot into dark age warbands. no Valkyrie helmets, chainmail bikinis, random boobage, arses high etc. Just fightin'. This will be the start of much more to come. I'm so enthused by this project I've put a lot of time, money, and soul into it, as it really needs to happen. 

No comments: