Thursday, January 9, 2014

Mutton Chop: Dollies Previewed of New Upcoming Range


Mutton Shop: It's been a while since I sculpted something for my own Mutton Chop range. With the birth of our daughter Lily we needed a range that would help with the bills and could hopefully mean that Lily would be cared by myself and Kerry. So I chose a range I wanted to do for a long time in my own style and pack selection. It's a period I first ever converted a Tamiya figure to way back in 1988 after buying my first ever Osprey book. Well this is the start of those new figures from over Christmas. Any guesses of what they could be? The dollies also have great uses for the current Mutton Chop range as well other Inter-War British These will go to the mould makers real soon and I look forward to getting stuck in.



No comments: