Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Hinterland Miniatures: Maxim gun, cavalry and gun crew


I'm pleased to announce a hodgepodge of new packs at Hinterland:  For the Trench Raiders, a lancer figure. This miniature was actually the suggestion of a customer, and the idea really appealed to me. Drawing on Captain Blood's recent medieval threads, this is the first horse I've ever painted: 


The Hussars get an oft-requested gun crew. I feel somewhat ridiculous offering a gun without a crew, but I received the request so many times that I eventually had to produce:


And finally, the sailors get the first piece of Hinterland ordnance in the form of the Maxim PomPom:


Unfortunately, with recent postage increases in the US, I've had to restructure my S&H costs. It's still a good deal for now, I think, but I may have to tweak them as I make visits to the post office. Thanks for your interest. Your feedback is appreciated. Don't forget to tell your friends.


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I really like this range, but what it could do with is some themed opposition, or equivalents from other countries.

Britain is the obvious one, but a French equivalent could be quite stylish... Female Zouaves anyone?

Wargame News and Terrain Blog said...

That would be great Jim, some French opposition!

ColKillgore said...

Once I pick up some of these, their planned oppisition is going to be The Venusian Lizardmen.

ColKG

Wargame News and Terrain Blog said...

Looking forward to some battle reports, ColKG!