Thursday, December 1, 2011

Victoriana, Edward station

Hi, finally I've managed to scratchbuild another building for my Victorian wargame table! This time I decided to build a train station which also can be used a some sort of warehouse or trading station with a loading dock. The building was build by constructing a cartonboard structure and then I glued some different sorts of textured wall paper on it representing brickwork. The windows and doors were made by using bits of cartonboard and wood. The building only took some hours to construct and the painting took about half an hour!

The building was based upon an old of hardboard wood that I had found earlier this week! I've also added a signboard which could be removed as it's attached with some cheap magnets. I'm really pleased with the building and I'm looking forward to build some more houses which can be used for some Victorian wargames and VBCW wargames!


I hope you enjoyed this post!

Greets,

5 comments:

peter said...

I always like it when I see someone is creating his own world. Great building you've made!

Greetings
Peter
http://peterscave.blogspot.com/

Paul´s Bods said...

I agree with Peter...great looking set up
Cheers
paul

Wargame News and Terrain Blog said...

Thanks! I really love to build my own fictional world!

Nick Grant said...

Great work. Well done.

Nick

Wargame News and Terrain Blog said...

Thanks!