Friday, January 14, 2011

Revisiting a project!

Hi, I'm starting a new period, well restart my napoleonic project! I've already purchased 2 boxes of infantry and 1 box of cavalry sometime ago. I've also painted some infantry and I'm now completing some others to finish the battalion.


All the figures are made by Perry Miniatures: 84 infantry, 14 cavalry and 1 metal commander "Guyot" I think, it was a free give away when you bought the cavalry set.


The battalion in progress.


Close up.


Another close up.

I hope I will be able to paint all of these miniatures before I buy new ones.

Greets,

5 comments:

Yori said...

They look very promising! Nice painting mate!

Paul said...

Perry's figures are awesome, so you will have some fun with this project.

Great work so far.

Regards Paul

Al said...

Yeah, I like the painting too, nice figs

Wargame News and Terrain Blog said...

Thanks! I hope I can finish the battalion by mid february. Only 15 to go ... of which 2 are partially painted, 5 are basecoated, and the others are waiting for their bagpacks to be glued on... (run out of glue!)

Monty said...

Good luck! Looking good...

Regards,

Monty