Friday, August 27, 2010

New goodies!

Hi, here are the pictures of my holiday purchases made in Germany/ Luxemburg! I wasn't able to resist the urge to expand my 20mm plastic collection so here's the result.

First of all I bought the newest box of Armourfast, some Germans Hanomags, this box suffered from enormous manufacture delays and was most wanted by 20mm wargamers and collectors! But finally I managed to get hold of one, the box contains 2 Hanomags at an affordable price. Such as all the armourfast kits these vehicles can be assembled in matters of minutes however I still haven't found the time to assemble them.


The Hanomag box, the Hanomag vehicle was commonly used by the famous panzergrenadiers and existed in different versions such ones equipped with Pak 37 or rockets!


The second purchase was a box of HAT Pak 37's, the box contains four cannons and 16 crewmembers at a more than reasonbly price! However they are made of soft plastic they take glue very well and are easy to assemble. I already assembled 3 of these cannons and I'm planning to convert the last one to a nebelwerfer (because the old Esci/Revell is OOP and too pricey).


Last of all I purchased 2 boxes of Soviet Cossack cavalry, that's a total of 34 cavalrymen! Or 2 battalions however the box is called Soviet cavalry they could easily be used as Cossacks enlisted in the German Army.


So stay tuned for more miniatures and hopefully more assembled battalions ready to refight the Second World war on the tabletop!

Greets,

1 comment:

Paul said...

Some good buys there mate.