Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Jungle fiever!

Hi, finally I'm posting again! The infamous internet problems are finally solved and the results of my exams were positive! So what have I been doing lately? Well, I was caught by jungle fiever and because of that I constructed more jungletrees and scrubbery! The following jungle pieces were constructed in the same way as described in other posts of the jungle terrain-label. The total construction time of all these bases? Again 1 hour (divided among several days).


Close-up of some of the bases.


Another close-up of the other bases.


All the bases together! With these bases added to the collection I almost have enought jungle to cover my table!

Greets,

3 comments:

Al said...

Nice, I have some of these but they don't look anywhere as good as yours. Really well modelled.

Yori said...

Great job! Where did you buy these plants?

Wargame News and Terrain Blog said...

Thanks, the aquariumplants come from a cheap local store called "action". They have shops in Belgium, Netherlands and Germany.

But most of them are found at fleamarkets at 0.25 cents for some branches of the stuff.

Greets,