Saturday, February 13, 2010

Scratchbuild sci-fi APC

Here's a small post about my scratchbuild APC, he's loosely based on the GW rhino but a bit more basic and especially much cheaper!

It will be used in a 28mm project that I'm currently working on including some gangsters, aliens, scavengers, an isolated harsh desert planet (Mars), an penitiary colony,...


The main construction was made of cheap and extremely soft wood which was easy to cut. The roof, interior and exterior details were made of thin plasticcard.

The machinegun was made of some cheap plastic toys which I found in my bitsbox. The entire vehicle is scale 28mm but he's a little bit overscaled.

I think of basing him on a hardboard base so he's a little bit more sturdy.


The vehicle with the roof and machinegun.


The vehicle from the side.

I hope you enjoyed it!


No comments: