Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Prizes have arrived!

Hi, as some may know I have recently won some of Wargames Factory's painting contests! The prizes of these contests were vouchers for lots of Wargames Factory products. After waiting a while not sure what to buy and afraid of eventual custom charges, I finally ordered a shedload of free war game miniatures some weeks ago.

Still enjoying the comforts of the holidays and sleeping untill noon I was surprised to find a big box from the United States of America! The miniatures were shipped on the 24th of April and arrived at my doorstep today! I was really surprised as I had choose the cheapest shipping option which normally takes 3 to 4 weeks!

What was the loot?

  • 30 Skeletons with loads of weapons
  • 72 Orcs
  • 6 horses
  • 30 Zulu Warriors


No comments: