Sunday, September 12, 2010

American Marine Battalions

Hi, I've recently also finished my 2 fullsized marine battalions so they can hopefully be used in a small pacific campaign if I ever finish the Japanese! To finish the Japanese I'm desperatly searching for the Waterloo 1815 70mm gun box saw him last year at crisis but I didn't bought him! Now I can only find the kit too expensive or too far away so I must pay lots of postage.

But back to the 2 marine battalions each battalion exist:

- 1 commander (1 figure)
- 4 squads of 4 bases (32 figures)

I also made a moral marker depicting the raising of the flag on Iwo Jima (loosely based on)


Close up of a small part of the 2 battalions.


Close up of the moral marker ( I still need to print and attach the flag)


The 2 fullsized battalions ready to embark upon campaign!

I hope you like the new progress in my 20mm collection.

Greets,

2 comments:

Paul said...

These look very, very good. Well done and good luck on your search!

Wargame News and Terrain Blog said...

Thanks I have finally found some!