Wednesday, August 11, 2010

A new concept!

Hi, some may noticed the change in lay out and logo of the blog! This change has made because I want to change the focus of this blog. In the past I've been mostly posting lots of my terrain and miniatures but now I want to produce more reviews of wargame articles and miniatures. This to inform you about the quality, price, content, ... of certain articles before you actually buy them!

For this reviewing I'm currently looking for new products in the market and manufacturers who want to help me with this new initiative.

So are you a giant or rather homebased manufacturer of wargame materials and miniatures? And you want to get your merchandise reviewed on this blog to make the audience aware of your new business, range or miniatures? Send my up some samples of your merchandise and a link to your website. As soon as the articles arrive at my lair, I will make a free fullsized blog review within 1-3 days! For examples of reviews go to the "reviews" label.

Also interested? Contact me at wargamenewsandterrain@hotmail.be

Greets,

No comments: