Monday, September 26, 2022

Assault Publishing: New SciFi Stars and Steel Rules Update!


Assault Publishing: I'm not going to be humble: the goal is simple - to make Stars and Steel the coolest ruleset dealing with huge space battles! Today there is important day for me - after a few long months of work I'm very happy to release veriosn 1.3 of Stars and Steel.

This one is really big and I think it's last big update and I hope this is last major update of core ruleset. The first version of Stars and Steel was written and released in difficult time of CoViD-19, when possibilities of getting feedback was limited and it was not the secret that the updates will be needed. The version of 1.3 not only makes the game even more fluent and player-friendly but this time I also added a lot of new content! Check for more information here


No comments: