Wednesday, November 3, 2021

Rotten Factory: Five Years in The Rotten City - Miniatures & Scenery Kickstarter Preview


Rotten Factory: Hi, My name is Pawel, and I'm crazy about miniatures. I've been collecting them for over 10 years now! Somewhere in the middle, I decided to sculpt my own creatures. I liked it so much that I couldn't imagine doing anything else in my life. This love brought Rotten Factory. The place where I can use my passion for sculpting to make my visions real.

Now, thanks to you guys, I run a company full of passion, cooperating with amazing and creative people from around the world, and I do my best to make super quality, unique miniatures. Today I would like to invite you all to celebrate the 5th anniversary of the Rotten Factory with me. I hope that together we will make the Rotten City bigger, create a whole story of this weird, and scary land around it and make this the most unique project that exists. Check the draft Kickstarter project here!







No comments: