Saturday, September 26, 2020

Rotten Factory: Rotten Miniatures MMXX - New Kickstarter Campaign Full of Dark Fantasy


Rotten Factory: Rotten Miniatures MMXX - New Kickstarter campaign full of dark fantasy. My name is Pawel, and I'm crazy about miniatures. I've been collecting them for the last 10 years! Somewhere in the middle, I decided to sculpt my own creatures. I liked it so much that I couldn't imagine doing anything else in my life. This love brought Rotten Factory. The place where I can use my passion for sculpting to make my visions real.

Now, thanks to supporters, fans, and customers I'm running a one-man company full of passion (Rotten Factory), cooperating with amazing and creative people from around the world, and I make super quality, unique miniatures. Right now I'm working on characters (miniatures) from the land corrupted by the dark forces. The Cult of Rot rise, but the survivors still resist...

Update: The first Pre-launch stretch goal is unlocked! :O Thank you for your feedback and help :).

The question is - Can we go to 250 subscriptions for Notify me? 



No comments: