Sunday, June 11, 2017

Ramshackle Games: New Mini Gangs - Tabletop Strategy Game


Ramshackle Games previewed some new science fiction post apocalyptic warriors for their upcoming Mini Gangs - Tabletop Strategy Game already shown are the Keychain Mohawk and some other miniatures.

More on Facebook here - I made this page as I want to have a page for Minigangs. As Im still developing it I thought it might be fun to show some of the work from "behind the scenes". As I mentioned in my previous post Im writing rules and sculpting figures. I took some images of the progress so far. To make the models I use a wire armature and sculpt over the top with ProCreate. I usually start with the feet and work up. As you can see, some of the models are up to the neck, while some are still below the waist! The white parts are plasticard. I will post up some images of the plastic parts I make for the models too. Well, Im still writing the rules for the game. It will be launched as a Kickstarter campaign, but before Im ready to launch I want actual models to show! Im making 4 gangs of 4 models in each gang. When sculpting I start at the feet and work up. At the moment Im about up to the waist! I will upload some photos next week.









No comments: