Sunday, October 25, 2015

Barbaric Splendor Miniatures: Very Limited Barbarian Miniatures Available


Barbaric Splendor Miniatures: I have a couple of releases that may appeal to those of you perusing this board, and am offering a special on them, after which I will be pulling them from availability until I get a Kickstarter organized in early 2016 for a more complete line of releases. I have 10 of these package deals - first 10 contacts get them (I prefer PMs at Barbaric Splendor on facebook) 


Both miniatures for $18 postage included USA (normally $25) and rest of the world $25 (normally $35 sorry but for some reason international postage from here has gone up crazily recently). The barbarian on the giant warcat is a larger piece, the cat is larger than say the Grenadier Fantasy Warriors one but is meant to fit in with them as a leader.

No comments: