Friday, December 19, 2014

Westfalia Miniatures: Napoleonic Persian Miniature Army Kickstarter Launched and Funded


Westfalia Miniatures: Westfalia Miniatures has been a well established name in the world of 28mm Napoleonics for several years now. I focus on all things niche and I always aim to provide the highest possible quality. I recently had a prototype of a Persian Camel cannon made for my collection and a lot of people were asking if I am planning to get a full army done. 

I pretty much made up my mind to get that range started, I am just still unsure about the scope. So I decided to get this crowd-funding project up and running to test the waters. Ideally your bids would help me to release all formations in one big batch. Check the upcoming infantry, cavalry and artillery on the Kickstarter page here!
 


No comments: