Friday, June 27, 2014

Splintered Light Miniatures: Hobbit Birthday Sale Announced


Splintered Light Games: David is turning 40 on June 28! Instead of a midlife crisis, I am going to have my usual Hobbit Birthday Sale with all items being 20% off. Here is the twist--I will be offering some sets at 40% off. The sale will run from Thursday, June 26, through Monday, June 30. Just enter SLM40 as the coupon at check-out to receive the discount.


If you are an international customer, please read the following carefully. Given the high price of shipping internationally and the reality that even $12 shipping does not cover most orders I send out, I will need to increase the cost to ship internationally during this sale period withI will be raising the price to $24, which is the cost of a small flat rate box. If the cost to ship comes in under that amount with first class shipping, I will ship first class and refund the amount overpaid. I realize this is a bit of a hassle but seems the best solution I could come up with. Thank you for another year of patronage and happy shopping!

No comments: