Thursday, April 10, 2014

Company B: 1/56 M41 Walker Bulldog Available By Request


Company B: The M41 Walker Bulldog. Now, since moderns don't really do well for us (company B) this is sort of a self funded project. I'm thinking of casting these just for myself, but if enough people want one I can probably get the tracks, and other bits in metal, leaving just the hull and turret for me to cast. 

It's about the same size as the Company B Chaffee tank, which also has metal tracks. So the price point would be about the same. I want to just cast enough to meed initial demand and pay for molds. So for now, this model is only available by request!




2 comments:

Paul Foster said...

This looks great!

Wargame News and Terrain Blog said...

It's quite a beast, wouldn't mind to field one of these in a Vietnam game.

Cheers